The new Peugeot Traveller is the biggest Peugeot available on the Motability scheme with the roominess of a van, the comfort of a premium saloon an and the practicality of an MPV. It features hands free automatic sliding doors, versatile/modular seating for up to eight and a range of highly economical Euro 6 compliant BlueHDi engines.
|Model||HRMC / PIP / AFIP
|HRMC / PIP / AFIP
|Traveller 1.6L BlueHDi 115 S&S Active Standard - 8 Seat||£3499||T/A||£2419||T/A|
|Traveller 1.6L BlueHDi 115 S&S Active Long - 8 Seat||£3799||T/A||£2719||T/A|
|Traveller 2.0L BlueHDi 150 S&S Active Standard - 8 Seat||£3999||T/A||£2919||T/A|
|Traveller 2.0L BlueHDi 150 S&S Active Long - 8 Seat||£4299||T/A||£3219||T/A|
|Traveller 2.0L BlueHDi 150 S&S Allure Standard - 8 Seat||£5799||T/A||£4719||T/A|
|Traveller 2.0L BlueHDi 150 S&S Allure Long - 8 Seat||£6299||T/A||£5219||T/A|
|Traveller 2.0L BlueHDi 180 EAT6 Allure Standard - 8 Seat||£6299||T/A||£5219||T/A|
|Traveller 2.0L BlueHDi 180 EAT6 Allure Long - 8 Seat||£6799||T/A||£5719||T/A|
1) The prices shown are valid from 1st July 2018 until 30th September 2018.
2) All rates are subject to being accepted by Motability Finance Ltd.
3) We reserve the right to amend pricing and withdraw any product from availability at any time.
4) All products are subject to availability.
5) The Motability Contract Hire Scheme is administered by Motability Operations Limited (Registered Company No. 1373876).
*Active City Brake is a new technology which makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react. It works in urban conditions at speeds of less than 20 mph. A short range sensor is fitted to the top of the windscreen and can detect other vehicles that are driving in the same direction or stationary. This will automatically trigger an emergency brake to stop the vehicle and avoid a collision entirely or limit the consequences of an accident by reducing the speed of impact.