The All-New Peugeot Rifter is the newest Leisure Activity Vehicle with distinct styling. Combing modern high-tech interior with great levels of comfort and adaptability offering an all-new on-board experience.
1) The prices shown are valid from 1st January 2020 until 31st March 2020.
2) All rates are subject to being accepted by Motability Finance Ltd.
3) We reserve the right to amend pricing and withdraw any product from availability at any time.
4) All products are subject to availability.
5) The Motability Contract Hire Scheme is administered by Motability Operations Limited (Registered Company No. 1373876).
*Active City Brake is a new technology which makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react. It works in urban conditions at speeds of less than 20 mph. A short range sensor is fitted to the top of the windscreen and can detect other vehicles that are driving in the same direction or stationary. This will automatically trigger an emergency brake to stop the vehicle and avoid a collision entirely or limit the consequences of an accident by reducing the speed of impact.
HRMC Higher Rate Component of Disability Living Allowance. Advance Payment Allowance Customer Payment in addition to the total Government Allowance. PIP Personal Independence Payment. T/A Current Allowance commuted for the period of the contact. AFIP Armed Forces Independence Payment. S&S Start & Stop. WPMS War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement. EAT8 Efficient Automatic Transmission (8-Speed). DWP Department for Work & Pensions. PureTech Advanced Petrol Engine Technology. BlueHDi Latest Generation Euro 6 Diesel Engine.