The Peugeot Partner MPV's interior is configured in a flexible and modular design to make the most of the space for all passengers. By combining the benefits of a family saloon and an MPV you get the latest advanced technologies with seating for up to seven with easy access from twin-sliding doors.
|Model||HRMC / PIP / AFIP
|HRMC / PIP / AFIP
|Partner Tepee 1.2L PureTech 110 Active S&S||£0||T/A||£0||£60.81|
|Partner Tepee 1.2L PureTech 110 Outdoor S&S||£399||T/A||£0||£63.46|
|Partner Tepee 1.6L BlueHDi 100 Active S&S||£0||T/A||£0||£60.81|
|Partner Tepee 1.6L BlueHDi 100 Outdoor S&S||£399||T/A||£0||£63.46|
|Partner Tepee 1.6L BlueHDi 120 Outdoor S&S||£599||T/A||£0||£64.79|
|Partner Tepee 1.6L BlueHDi 100 Active S&S ETG||£299||T/A||£0||£62.80|
|Partner Tepee 1.6L BlueHDi 100 Outdoor S&S ETG||£699||T/A||£0||£65.45|
1) The prices shown are valid from 1st July 2018 until 30th September 2018.
2) All rates are subject to being accepted by Motability Finance Ltd.
3) We reserve the right to amend pricing and withdraw any product from availability at any time.
4) All products are subject to availability.
5) The Motability Contract Hire Scheme is administered by Motability Operations Limited (Registered Company No. 1373876).
*Active City Brake is a new technology which makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react. It works in urban conditions at speeds of less than 20 mph. A short range sensor is fitted to the top of the windscreen and can detect other vehicles that are driving in the same direction or stationary. This will automatically trigger an emergency brake to stop the vehicle and avoid a collision entirely or limit the consequences of an accident by reducing the speed of impact.