Peugeot's best-selling supermini is compact on the outside with bags of big car features and comfortable space on the inside. The 208 is now available with the new EAT6 fully automatic gearbox with quickshift technology for faster, smoother and easier gear changes.
|Model||HRMC / PIP / AFIP
|HRMC / PIP / AFIP
|208 Allure 1.2L PureTech 82 S&S 5dr # ||£0||T/A||£0||£60.81|
|208 Allure Premium 1.2L PureTech 82 S&S 5dr #||£0||T/A||£0||£60.81|
|208 Allure 1.2L PureTech 110 S&S 5dr #||£199||T/A||£0||£62.13|
|208 GT Line 1.2L PureTech 110 S&S 5dr #||£299||T/A||£0||£62.80|
|208 Allure 1.2L PureTech 110 EAT6 S&S 5dr #||£299||T/A||£0||£62.80|
|208 GT Line 1.2L PureTech 110 EAT6 S&S 5dr #||£399||T/A||£0||£63.46|
|208 Allure 1.6L BlueHDi 100 5dr #||£399||T/A||£0||£63.46|
1) The prices shown are valid from 1st July 2018 until 30th September 2018.
2) All rates are subject to being accepted by Motability Finance Ltd.
3) We reserve the right to amend pricing and withdraw any product from availability at any time.
4) All products are subject to availability.
5) The Motability Contract Hire Scheme is administered by Motability Operations Limited (Registered Company No. 1373876).
*Active City Brake is a new technology which makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react. It works in urban conditions at speeds of less than 20 mph. A short range sensor is fitted to the top of the windscreen and can detect other vehicles that are driving in the same direction or stationary. This will automatically trigger an emergency brake to stop the vehicle and avoid a collision entirely or limit the consequences of an accident by reducing the speed of impact.