The Peugeot 2008 SUV is a popular choice for Motability customers as it offers a higher driving position, a low loading boot height of 60cm, bags of boot space, Grip Control® and above all, beautiful SUV styling.
|Model||HRMC / PIP / AFIP
|HRMC / PIP / AFIP
|2008 SUV Allure 1.2L PureTech 82||£0||T/A||£0||£60.81|
|2008 SUV Allure Premium PureTech 82||£99||T/A||£0||£61.47|
|2008 SUV Allure 1.2L PureTech 110 S&S||£199||T/A||£0||£62.13|
|2008 SUV GT-Line 1.2L PureTech 110 S&S||£399||T/A||£0||£63.46|
|2008 SUV Allure 1.2L PureTech 130 S&S||£199||T/A||£0||£62.13|
|2008 SUV GT-Line 1.2L PureTech 130 S&S||£399||T/A||£0||£63.46|
|2008 SUV Allure 1.2L PureTech 110 EAT6 S&S||£399||T/A||£0||£63.46|
|2008 SUV GT-Line 1.2L PureTech 110 EAT6 S&S||£599||T/A||£0||£64.79|
1) The prices shown are valid from 1st July 2018 until 30th September 2018.
2) All rates are subject to being accepted by Motability Finance Ltd.
3) We reserve the right to amend pricing and withdraw any product from availability at any time.
4) All products are subject to availability.
5) The Motability Contract Hire Scheme is administered by Motability Operations Limited (Registered Company No. 1373876).
*Active City Brake is a new technology which makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react. It works in urban conditions at speeds of less than 20 mph. A short range sensor is fitted to the top of the windscreen and can detect other vehicles that are driving in the same direction or stationary. This will automatically trigger an emergency brake to stop the vehicle and avoid a collision entirely or limit the consequences of an accident by reducing the speed of impact.