The Peugeot 108 is the most expressive Peugeot in the range, available in a multitude of colours and personalisation options. Choose your 108 with the option of two engines in either a three-door, five-door or cabriolet version.
|Model||HRMC / PIP / AFIP
|HRMC / PIP / AFIP
|108 Active 1.0L 72 3dr||£0||£54.75||£0||£54.71|
|108 Allure 1.0L 72 3dr||£0||£58.25||£0||£58.20|
|108 Active 1.0L 72 5dr||£0||£54.75||£0||£54.71|
|108 Collection 1.0L 72 5dr||£0||£57.25||£0||£57.20|
|108 Allure 1.0L 72 5dr||£0||£58.25||£0||£58.20|
|108 Active 1.0L 72 2-Tronic 5dr||£0||£54.75||£0||£54.71|
|108 Collection 1.0L 72 2-Tronic 5dr||£0||£57.25||£0||£57.20|
|108 Allure 1.0L 72 2-Tronic 5dr||£0||£58.25||£0||£58.20|
1) The prices shown are valid from 1st July 2019 until 30th September 2019.
2) All rates are subject to being accepted by Motability Finance Ltd.
3) We reserve the right to amend pricing and withdraw any product from availability at any time.
4) All products are subject to availability.
5) The Motability Contract Hire Scheme is administered by Motability Operations Limited (Registered Company No. 1373876).
*Active City Brake is a new technology which makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react. It works in urban conditions at speeds of less than 20 mph. A short range sensor is fitted to the top of the windscreen and can detect other vehicles that are driving in the same direction or stationary. This will automatically trigger an emergency brake to stop the vehicle and avoid a collision entirely or limit the consequences of an accident by reducing the speed of impact.