Transaction/Business Manager - Nissan
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Transaction / Business Manager - Nissan
Salary: OTE £50,000 + (Uncapped) + Company Car
Location: Norton Way Nissan, Letchworth Garden City, Herts
Hours: Monday to Sunday on a rota basis – between the hours of 8.30am and 7.00pm.
Due to the success and growth of our Nissan franchise we have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Transaction Manager to join our industry leading Nissan sales management team, selling both new and used vehicles. To be successful in this position you must have the drive and passion to motivate and inspire the sales team, being adaptable, capable and willing to carry out all roles and responsibilities within the sales department. Customers are at the heart of everything we do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again, as such the ability to be hands on and deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfactions is a must.
- Support the sales team, second facing and negotiating with customers
- Market and actively sell vehicles to maximise sales and ensure all targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Management and motivation of the sales team
- Promote the sale of accessories and service packages.
- Provide and monitor performance figures, statistics and plans.
- You must be a highly successful Senior Sales Executive or Business / transaction manager within the automotive industry
- A full UK driving licence
- Driven to exceed set sales targets and KPI’s
- Ability to lead by example
- Exceptional interpersonal and team skills
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels of customer service
We offer a superior remuneration package including additional quarterly and yearly bonus opportunities. As wells as other benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.