The New Partner van is here and is now more equipped than ever before. It comes in a range of ultra-efficient engines, including a petrol and BlueHDi diesel options, plus a completely electric version. Looking more assertive, the New Partner has new headlights, grille, bumper and LED daytime running lights*. Inside, the interior gets a new trim design and there’s significant technology updates including a Touchscreen* with Mirror Screen* and USB* and Bluetooth connectivity*. The range of safety options has also been increased, and it’s now available with a front parking aid*, rear parking camera* and Active City Brake*.
- CO2 - from 106g/km
- Payload weight - 625 - 890 kg
- Payload volume - up to 4.1 km3
- BIK - More information coming soon
- Useful length - 1800-2050mm
- Useful height - up to 1834mm
- Multifunction colour touchscreen with Bluetooth* and USB connectivity*
- 1.6-litre VTi
- 1.6-litre BlueHDi 75
- 1.6-litre BlueHDi 100
- 1.6-litre BlueHDi 100 Stop-Start
- 1.6-litre BlueHDi 100hp Stop-Start ETG6
- 1.6-litre BlueHDi 120 Stop-Start
* Dependant on model spec chosen. Model illustrated is New Partner Van coming in June. All rentals are 6 in advance followed by 35 monthly rentals, 10,000 miles per annum. Excess mileage charges are payable. Business Users & Over 18s only. A guarantee may be required. Written quotations from Peugeot Contract Hire, Quadrant House, Princess Way, Redhill, RH1 1QA. MPG figures are achieved under official EU test conditions, intended as a guide for comparative purposes only, and may not reflect actual on-the-road driving conditions.